[Gambas-user] hi all

Dag Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...
Sat Jun 26 18:46:01 CEST 2010

Am Samstag, den 26.06.2010, 11:33 +0200 schrieb Simone Gentili:
> I started today to develop with Gambas!!!

Hi, Simone

A very good desiscion - please tell us what you used before. And also
what your intentions are - in wich direction your issuses lays. I
started with Gambas for about 3/4 of a year, and know a little bit of
even the starting problems, so I would be glad to help - the other guys
around here are the experts; knowing the sources like QT and what do I
know - then they are better to ask. One suggestion for you - if you
don't have to implement the software you write on other workstations at
once, use the SVN. Gambas 2.99 aka 3.0 has a lot more of features than
the 2.x versions.

Velcome to the club and many reagards,
Dag-Jarle Johansen