[Gambas-user] 2-2.21.0: CheckBox_Click event raises twice on mouseclick, once on space bar

kevinfishburne kevinfishburne at ...1887...
Mon Jul 26 20:29:40 CEST 2010

Benoît Minisini wrote:

> Please provide your project, or make a little project that reproduces the
> problem. And tell me if you use GTK+ or QT.

http://old.nabble.com/file/p29269448/Test.tar.bz2 Test.tar.bz2

I tried it with both GTK and QT and the problem only occurs in GTK. For the
time being I'm going to switch my project to QT to avoid it. The attachment
is just a single form with a single checkbox control and accurately
reproduces the problem.

-----
Kevin Fishburne, Eight Virtues
www:  http://sales.eightvirtues.com http://sales.eightvirtues.com
e-mail:  mailto:sales at ...1887... sales at ...1887...
phone: (770) 853-6271