[Gambas-user] BUG Install on mandriva

Sat Jul 24 19:46:40 CEST 2010

Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
>> here in attached file the different step of my compilation executed as
>> root on the main folder :
>> 1 # ./reconf-all > 1-recon-all_as_root.txt 2>&1 see in attached file
>> 2 # ./configure > 2-configure_as_root.txt 2>&1 see in attached file
>> 3 # make > 3-make_as_root.txt 2>&1 see in attached file
>>

>> The error is at the end of the third file.
>> If you ask something more to me, please precise what you want because, I
>> think I followed the procedure, isn't it?
>>

> Now yes. :-)
>
> You have an error message about a missing file that should be there. Do you
> have a symbolic link <SOURCEDIR>/gb.gtk/share that points at
> <SOURCEDIR>/gb.qt/share? <SOURCEDIR> is the directory of the gambas sources
> you uncompressed...

Hi,

don't you remember that I am trying too to compile gambas3? In my mail I
referred to some link problem.
My file "/opt/gambas3/trunk/gb.gtk/share" contains this single line:

    link ../gb.qt4/share

and the same thing happens in other places too (like Makefiles). As you
didn't reply to me, I downloaded the documentation of
autoconf/automake/libtool/m4 in order to understand myself what is going
on. But probably a clarification from you is necessary. This link from
gb.gtk to gb.qt4, for example, is already present in the original files?
Or is there some process that creates it? In other word: the original
(*your*) file gb.gtk/share contains "link blah blah blah" or not?

Thank you.
Regards,
Doriano