[Gambas-user] BUG Install on mandriva

MailingLists mailinglist at ...2465...
Sat Jul 24 21:39:00 CEST 2010

  Thank you for answering.

I executed the following command in order to have the symbolici link:
ln -s  gb.qt/share/ gb.gtk/share.
No more success but I have an idea.
Actually as I saw that you put a new release I try to compile it.
And when I decompress the archive, I have 2 times this message :
tar:XXXX/gb.qt/share is a folder whereas a file was expected.
As it concerns the folder you were talking about, I imagine that it
could help you.

I execute the make command on the 2.21 release and attach you the result.
Best regards