[Gambas-user] BUG Install on mandriva

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sat Jul 24 12:14:03 CEST 2010

>   Thank you for answering again,
>
> I thought that my first post had the same message but it's wrong.
> So I compiled another time.
> First try : reconf then all the commmands in the gb.qt.kde component :
> outputRootComponent.txt attached.
> Second try : reconf-all then all the commands : outputRootGlobal.txt
>
> All thos try have been compiled under root priviledges.
> I remiend that I work under Mandriva 2010.0 and I follow the tutorial
> here : http://gambasdoc.org/help/install/mandriva
>

> Best regards

As I said, I need the *full* output of the configuration and installation
process. To do that, follow what is explained in the "Reporting a problem"
page on the web site, especially the paragraph #2.

I don't know what you installed exactly as KDE3 "development headers"... I
suggest you install the KDE3 packages from Mandriva 2009.1:
- kdebase3-common
- libkdecore4
- libkdecore4-devel

Or just disable the compilation of KDE components at configuration time
(./configure --help for more information).

Benoît Minisini