[Gambas-user] BUG Install on mandriva

MailingLists mailinglist at ...2465...
Sat Jul 24 11:17:47 CEST 2010

  Thank you for answering again,

I thought that my first post had the same message but it's wrong.
So I compiled another time.
First try : reconf then all the commmands in the gb.qt.kde component :
outputRootComponent.txt attached.
Second try : reconf-all then all the commands : outputRootGlobal.txt

All thos try have been compiled under root priviledges.
I remiend that I work under Mandriva 2010.0 and I follow the tutorial
here : http://gambasdoc.org/help/install/mandriva

Best regards