[Gambas-user] Callbacks in Gambas (was Re: Signal management)

Wed Jul 14 20:23:31 CEST 2010

Benoît Minisini ha scritto:

>> Just now I am reading that for gambas3 it is no more required to
>> downgrade libtool.
> No, libtool 2.x is mandatory now, to compile both version of Gambas. Your GTK+
> version should be enough, but I'm not sure (GTK+ is a moving unfinished
> target!)

Yes - I wrote "no more required to downgrade". No problem to upgrade to
2.x, unless there is some other software which requires <2.x!

The problem right now is different... this download does not want to
finish (277 Mib so far) and I want to go home! :-)
Ah ah ah... stupid life of computer lovers...

Regards,
Doriano