[Gambas-user] How to develop gambas component

matteo.lisi at ...2324... matteo.lisi at ...2324...
Tue Jan 26 22:57:20 CET 2010

Hi Benoît !

I'll try to explain my project:

I have an Arm 9 system, and I have to run gambas interpreter
on in. This Arm 9  exchange data across the SPI with a
Microchip PIC.

Whereas we want to develop and debug the Arm application
from a PC, we thought to exchange data from PC to Arm and
viceversa through UDP socket. When we debug on the PC the
gambas application, we use the gambas IDE, and when we want
to read or write data to PIC WE use a UDP socket to send
data to ARM 9.

But when we execute the gambas program on ARM system we read
or write data to PIC through the SPI.

My components , used without graphic interface, have to
export the same interface to Pc and Arm but, if compiled for
PC the link channel has to be UDP socket, while if compiled
for Arm have to use the SPI interface.

On the arm system there will be a task that export an UDP
Server and take the data arrived from SPI.

I hope that I explained well !

If I have my low level function , both UDP and SPI , how I
can insert my C++ class on the gambas enviroment ?

thanks a lot for all your reply !