[Gambas-user] Gambas program works in IDE, but fails when installed as a package

Bill Richman bill at ...2351...
Mon Jan 25 03:08:08 CET 2010

Okay - I'm probably an idiot.  I built Gambas 2.19 on my Intrepid
machine and compiled this project with it, but I forgot that I'd
probably have to update the runtime files to 2.19 on my machine and the
Hardy machine to match.  *sigh.  Now I just need to figure out how to do
that.  Suggestions (except "give up Gambas") welcome... :-/

Bill Richman - Lincoln, Nebraska
Tilter at windmills, maker of pies in the sky, & curmudgeon
email: bill at ...2350...  web: www.geektrap.com