[Gambas-user] Gambas3 svn installs now, but won't run

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Thu Jan 21 22:01:53 CET 2010

A never ending story...

This bug has gone now.
If you have a Suse 11 machine, you can't use YaST, but have to install manually
- libtool 2.2.6b
- autoconf 2.65
- automake 1.11
(why do they at Suse don't provide the updates?)

The next problem seems to me to be QT4 webkit.
In the docs, I read that libqt4-devel has to be installed.
It is installed - from the Suse repos -, version 4.4.3-33.1.
But configure tells me
  checking for QT4 webkit component component with pkg-config... no
  configure: WARNING: *** QT4 webkit component is disabled
Tried to install any other things related to QT4 webkit from the repos,
- libQtWebkit4
- libQtWebkit4-devel
installed, everything els threw up dependency problems.

Any ideas?
Thanks, Matti