[Gambas-user] Gambas3 svn installs now, but won't run + GERMAN

Dag Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...
Thu Jan 21 13:12:06 CET 2010

Hi,

I got the last SVN running without any troubles at all, thank god and
who knows else for that :) I had to install my system complete new
(Ubuntu 9.10 Desktop), and this time I skipped the Gambas-installation
shipped with Ubuntu (2.13). I know, SVN should act indepentent from any
installed versions of Gambas, but the fact is - this way everthing went
much easier. I am pretty new to this subversion-story, but to me it
seems to work, umless I have installed/de-installed a lot of apps on the
system - sometimes it seems that dependencies are not so trusty on
ubuntu.

To the german translation: hmmm - it needs a little cosmetic, to say
"Einwandfrei" instead of "Ok" is at least very unique (you could
translate that back to something like "everything is fine"), and makes
me smile everytime I clean up.

regards
norarg