[Gambas-user] Compiling trunk

Peter Landgren peter.talken at ...1879...
Thu Jan 21 19:10:33 CET 2010

Den Thursday 21 January 2010 17.45.06 skrev Benoît Minisini:

> > > Can you give the version of autoconf, automake and aclocal ?
> >
> > Here they are:
> > autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.63
> > automake (GNU automake) 1.10.1
> > aclocal (GNU automake) 1.10.1
> >
> > /Peter
>
> I have:
>
> autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.64
> automake (GNU automake) 1.11
> aclocal (GNU automake) 1.11
>
> Apparently they are not compatible. Is it possible to upgrade autotools on
> Mandriva 2009.1?
 I upgraded "manually" to those versions and no all is OK!
Hope I can commit some sv.po in a couple of days.

(I have tried to go to Mandriva 2010.0, but I get many annoying messages "klogd: do_IRQ: 0.91 No irq
handler for vector (irq -1) "popping up in the lower right corner. Filed a bug report. but no fox
yet.)

Thanks
/Peter