[Gambas-user] Unknow symbol 'txtLogs' in class 'Flogfiles'

Jean-marc Gueranger jean-marc.gueranger at ...2365...
Wed Jan 20 21:58:44 CET 2010

Hello gambas-user,

I'm new in gambas, and need any help.

In my project, have a form named 'Flogfiles' and have a textarea
'TxtLogs' inside.
When I want modify the text in this textarea,since Main module, I have
the following message 'Unknown symbol 'TxtLogs' in 'Flogfiles'.
Code is : FLogfiles.TxtLogs.text = "Blablablabla ..."

I'm using 'Domotiga' as model, and that's works fine on it.

What's wrong in my code ??

I'm using gambas 2.15 on Ubuntu 8.04 hardy heron.

Thank's for any help