[Gambas-user] PictureBox problem (Gambas3)

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Fri Jan 15 09:59:22 CET 2010

> I having strange problem with PictureBox to display image.
>
> if I choose the image from picturebox properties , the image show up but
> when I do it from program , the picture not showing .
>
> in the program I do this
> picturebox1.picture = picture[application.path & "/image/back.png"]
>
> I found out that some of my picture is showing but some no. I have not a
> clue what going on . %-|
>

> http://old.nabble.com/file/p27169578/Back.png.tar.gz Back.png.tar.gz

Please provide your project.

And, anyway, you must not absolute paths pointing at your project directory,
because these paths do not exist anymore when you make an executable. You must
use relative paths instead.

See the documentation page http://gambasdoc.org/help/cat/path for more
details!

Benoît Minisini