[Gambas-user] PictureBox problem (Gambas3)

Bill Richman bill at ...2351...
Fri Jan 15 04:16:28 CET 2010

Make sure you aren't ending up with two /'s between the path and the
filename when you concatenate them with &.  Also, do the ones that work
(or the ones that don't) have something in common in terms of the
filename?  Maybe something to do with the length of the filename, or
special characters in the filename?  Just guessing...

Bill Richman - Lincoln, Nebraska
Tilter at windmills, maker of pies in the sky, & curmudgeon
email: bill at ...2350...  web: www.geektrap.com