[Gambas-user] How to generate a new frame or pic box when a button is pressed

Fiddler63 mx4eva at ...626...
Mon Jan 11 08:09:50 CET 2010

Fab, thanks for that.
I got the form to show fine but I'm a bit confused about the movement with
the mouse.
Tell me if I'm on the right track here:

X,Y of the mouse is within X,Y of the object to be moved
and while MouseDown, move object to current Mouse X,Y coordinates.

Do I handle each of the events as separate sub routines ?

I mainly struggle because I come from a 8-bit chip background where you need
to know absolutely everything.

Cheers
Kim