[Gambas-user] How to generate a new frame or pic box when a button is pressed

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Sun Jan 10 10:52:43 CET 2010

in fact you need to load a new form, set it's border to none, set it's
size to the picture size, set it's picture to the picture, and then
manage the movement with mouseDown, mouseUp and MouseMove events.

dim hForm as new Form
hForm.Resize(hPic.W, hPic.H)
hForm.Picture = hPic
hForm.Border = Border.None