[Gambas-user] Problem during Gambas 2.19 installation on Ubuntu 9.10

matteo.lisi at ...2324... matteo.lisi at ...2324...
Sun Jan 10 19:36:17 CET 2010

Ok

I checked all library installed on my ubuntu and redid the
installation from the beginning.

Somethings is changed:

When I launch gambas2 I have:

ERROR: #27: Cannot load component 'gb.qt': cannot find
library file

The ./configure disable the gb.qte packet and the make /
make install seems to return without error...

Do you need some output to understand what I wrong ?

Tnx a lot!