[Gambas-user] Help file download and F1

Fiddler63 mx4eva at ...626...
Thu Feb 11 05:57:16 CET 2010

is there a way to download the help file from gambasdoc site and only the
English version.
I tried with WebHTTrack but the file got 60MB and i stopped it.
90% of the download stuff was irrelevant, ie a language I cannot comprehend.

Also if I do get a file downloaded is there a way to get it subject
sensitive from within the editior, ie highlight a word and press F1 and the
help file opens with that subject.

Just need to be able to have a helpfile offline.

Thats all, folks