[Gambas-user] Sqlite and Gambas and image blobs

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Sun Feb 7 20:17:26 CET 2010

I'm developing the GamCat cataloging program. I'd like to add possibilities
to scan CD/DVDs and to create thumbnail images, which would be stored in a
database file, and the user could optionaly see the thumbnails of the
pictures in a TreeView , which would visually display the content of the
archived volume. I've already managed to create and store the thumbs, but I
have problems with displaying them, since when you have a TreeView.Add
command you should define key,string,image, and parent. My problem is that
image is dinamically loaded with Picture.Load(imager[i]) command, where
imager is an array containing the picture paths. The TreeView building
process is nested into a FOR..NEXT cycle and the problem is that all files
are getting the same thumbnail...the last one loaded. I've doubled the post
with 'Database help please!'. Maybe you could help me trace down the
problem.
The apps page:
http://www.opendesktop.org/content/show.php?content=100682