[Gambas-user] Sqlite and Gambas and image blobs

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Sun Feb 7 19:24:47 CET 2010

Hi M. Cs.,

I'm not really sure what you want.

Is it: the user chooses a picture directory, and you want to display the
thumbnails of the pictures? In PictureBoxes, or frames containing PictureBoxes?

Then you wouldn't need any database, and I could help you. Did this with just an
array of file names, and a function that looks for the system thumbs, or creates
them if they don't exist.

Just tell me if you need something like that.
Matti