[Gambas-user] Databases, please help me!

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Sun Feb 7 19:06:12 CET 2010

> > I'm almost there. Still I have a big problem and a possible bug:
> > When I do a querry:
> > querry="SELEC * FROM Thumbs WHERE fajl='b1.jpg' AND volume='ALPHA';"
> >
> > I'm getting 0 hits, although when I do the same querry in terminal, I
> > have exactly 1 shot, as it has to be.
> >
> > Structure of table:
> >
> > Thumbs(fajl TEXT,volume TEXT,name BLOB,img BLOB)
> >
> > Is it a bug?
>
> Apparently. Can you send me your database?

When I said "send me", I meant to my private e-mail, not on the mailing-list.

But I got it anyway in the list of rejected e-mails. And I couldn't reproduce
your bug. I did the same query in the connection window in the IDE (use the
latest revision because of a bug), and got the expected result.

Benoît Minisini