[Gambas-user] More Problems turning up

Dag Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...
Sat Feb 6 21:36:52 CET 2010

hi,

I still have the problem, that I can't draw a TabStrip in the IDE. I
solved it temporarily editing the .form file, then it works when loading
it to the gambas IDE.

now I have an additional problem with User.Home. I have two apps, with
identical libs loaded. In both I use User.home as a part of the path. In
the newer app I get the message: not an object, when stepping into the
statement with user.home. Looks like this:

  Dim DateiName As String
  DateiName = User.home & "/gambasdata/User.txt"

Ubuntu 9.10 64AMD, Gambas SVN 3, rev. 2663.

Regards
Dag