[Gambas-user] Non terminated String

Dag Jarle Johansen dag.jarle.johansen at ...2312...
Thu Feb 4 16:53:44 CET 2010

Hi Jussi,

thanks.

I have updatet to the last SVN, relase 2660. (thanks for the tip with
svn info, one never learns out). It all now works fine again. Still this
small stuff makes one hang for hours, and does not let you loose - why
is it so :) in 100-es of lines it works, in one - nada.

btw  -one error in the line i sent you - (SQL " user), missing &, but
this was not the reason.

thanks again

regards
Dag