[Gambas-user] printer problem

Charlie Reinl Karl.Reinl at ...2345...
Wed Feb 3 22:49:07 CET 2010

Salut,

I still haven't solved the Draw.Text tab problem, but I'v a new one (a
problem).

If you open the printer-setup the first time, the 'Print to printer' is
chosen, and the target-file behind 'Print to file' is empty.

If you check 'Print to file' and fill the target-file and then you
switch back to 'Print to printer', the target-file field is disabled.
(Setup Printer.png)

Everything seems to be alright.

But, and there is my new problem, in my code I can't see what should be
done. (printing 5 times to file, makes no sense)

Where is the magic pointer, which shows me the chosen device?
(Printer Properties.png)

Gambas2=2.19.0                  Revision: 2654
qt

--
Amicalement
Charlie

[OperatingSystem]
OperatingSystem=Linux
KernelRelease=2.6.24-26-generic
DistributionVendor=ubuntu
DistributionRelease="Ubuntu 8.04.4 LTS"

[System]
CPUArchitecture=i686
TotalRam=506932 kB

[Gambas]
Gambas1=gbx-1.0.17
Gambas1Path=/usr/bin/gbx

Gambas2=2.19.0                  Revision: 2654
Gambas2Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx2

Gambas3=2.99.0                  Revision: 2648 (can't compile actually)
Gambas3Path=/usr/local/bin/gbx3