[Gambas-user] Upgraded to 2.19 and now windows and controls are mangled

Bill Richman bill at ...2351...
Mon Feb 1 18:48:37 CET 2010

1. I have Ubuntu set to automatically install critical updates, so I
can't say for sure, but the problem happens with the runtime on two
machines, one running Ubuntu 8.10 and one running Ubuntu 8.04.

2. I'm not positive; I may have missed one or two of the hundred and
fifty million messages that blew past during the compile and make... :-/

3. No, I didn't uninstall the previous version.  I didn't know that I
needed to.  I'm going to uninstall the old version using Synaptic, try
to find and remove anything that was installed by the new build, and
then run the configure and make again.  I'll try to capture the outputs
this time and get back to you with them if the problem still exists.

Thanks,
-Bill

Bill Richman - Lincoln, Nebraska
Tilter at windmills, maker of pies in the sky, & curmudgeon
email: bill at ...2350...  web: www.geektrap.com