[Gambas-user] Upgraded to 2.19 and now windows and controls are mangled

Bill Richman bill at ...2351...
Mon Feb 1 15:25:41 CET 2010

I updated to 2.19 to fix a couple of problems I was having, and at first
all was well.  My code ran just fine in the IDE and everything looked
normal.  When I made an installation package and installed it on the
computer where we plan to run the application, however, I found that
most of my forms were displaying about the size of a postage stamp, and
there was no sign of any of the controls except the drop-down menus.  I
installed the compiled version on my development machine and saw the
same behavior.  Now, since I've rebooted the machine, I see the _same_
behavior in the IDE version.  In fact, even the IDE itself shows some of
this problem.  The attached screenshot shows what I get when I try to
display the project properties for the "blights" example.  The program
runs and displays fine, but the properties show up as the tiny sliver in
the center of the screenshot.  I don't even know where to begin to try
to fix these problems.  Help?

--
Bill Richman - Lincoln, Nebraska
Tilter at windmills, maker of pies in the sky, & curmudgeon