[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 advancement

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Thu Dec 30 06:02:32 CET 2010

I have done more experimentation with a date Valuebox. If "Expand" is
set to false then no major problem but if the Valuebox is housed in a
container which resizes it's children and "Expand" is set to True then
the text is not visible.
You can make it visible by having a large "Height" value and you will
see the text bottom aligned. If you now reduce the height of the
container in live mode then the text will remain visible.

Regards
Michael