[Gambas-user] Linuxmint and gambas

Ian Haywood ihaywood at ...1979...
Wed Dec 29 22:17:15 CET 2010

On Thu, Dec 30, 2010 at 3:46 AM, Matteo Pasotti
<matteo.pasotti at ...626...> wrote:
> Il 29/12/2010 16:59, admhardsoft at ...253... ha scritto:
>> Somebody have experience in gambaas with linux mint?
>> Thanks
>> Tomas
> As Werner said, the installation procedure is exactly the same of ubuntu.
> Some time ago I've used the repo from madnessmike, but if you need
> gambas3 the only way I know is to compile the sources (follow the
> instructions provided into the online gambas documentation).
> Gambas (2 and 3) works fine on mint.
> Regards,
there are some draft gambas3 packages available for ubuntu at
    https://launchpad.net/~ihaywood3/+archive/gambas3

there are packages for "lucid" and"maverick" the two latest ubuntu versions.
It depends which linux mint is based on, I have no idea, but try
"maverick" first

Ian