[Gambas-user] DataControls with Visible = False

math.eber at ...221... math.eber at ...221...
Tue Dec 28 19:36:04 CET 2010

   Gambas 3 rev. 3390
   I tried to make a data-bound form the lazy way, without SQL commands. Just a
   DataSource with some DataControls in it.
   Works fine.
   Then, for better layout of the form, I gave the values of the DataControls
   to TextLabels, Buttons and so on.
   Works also.
   But when I turn the DataControls to visible=false (because their content is
   shown somewhere else), they don't work anymore. I only get Null values from
   them.
   Is  this  by  design?  If  so, I wonder what visibility has to do with
   functionality.
   Regards
   Matti