[Gambas-user] Gambas2 to 3 port error "Form.Delete is badly overridden in class"

Nicolas Koch nkoch22 at ...626...
Tue Dec 14 17:51:55 CET 2010

>have you converted your forms ?   menu>tools>

Yes

>why not check for this after project load and ask the user to convert them?

yes I have checked and verified.

>The Delete() was reimplemented in your form. But its syntax differs from
the
>original Delete() method from the Control class. This is an error, but it
was
>not detected in Gambas 2

There is no Delete() function.

The only delete I am using is a button that has a Public Sub Delete_Click()
I even commented out that portion and still I get the Form.Delete error.

What else should I look for to verify the form and class files are 3.0?

Nick