[Gambas-user] Gambas2 to 3 port error "Form.Delete is badly overridden in class"

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Tue Dec 14 09:54:40 CET 2010

> I just finished compiling Gambas3 and verified I can play with some code
> and test ok, however, when i port my project  gambas2 to gambas3 I get
> error
>
> : "Form.Delete is badly overridden in class"
>
> What do I need to look or change to fix that?  I have verified that form
> files say Gambas Form file 3.0.
>

> Nick

The Delete() was reimplemented in your form. But its syntax differs from the
original Delete() method from the Control class. This is an error, but it was
not detected in Gambas 2.

Benoît Minisini