[Gambas-user] check if a symbol of a class is a property

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Mon Dec 13 20:35:35 CET 2010

simple :)

if Object.class(aWidget)["symbolename"].kind = Class.Property then ...

or

dim hClass as Class

hClass = Object.class(TextBox1)
if hClass["Text"].Kind = Class.Property Then...

http://gambasdoc.org/help/comp/gb/.symbol/kind?v3

2010/12/13 Fabián Flores Vadell <fabianfloresvadell at ...626...>:
> I need to check if the symbols obtained from
>
> typeControl = Object.Class(aWidget)
>
> are properties, but I don't found how to do this.
>
>    FOR EACH symbol IN typeControl.Symbols
>      'I need test if symbol is a property here
>    NEXT
>
> I would be pleased if I could use a test like: IF (symbol.type =
> typeControl.Property) THEN
>
> But, I can't do that in Gambas2 because symbol is a String. In Gambas3
> I can't use .Symbols.Kind because it is a virtual class
>
> So. How I could do that?
>

> --
> Fabián Flores Vadell
> www.comoprogramarcongambas.blogspot.com