[Gambas-user] check if a symbol of a class is a property

Fabián Flores Vadell fabianfloresvadell at ...626...
Mon Dec 13 20:06:43 CET 2010

I need to check if the symbols obtained from

typeControl = Object.Class(aWidget)

are properties, but I don't found how to do this.

    FOR EACH symbol IN typeControl.Symbols
      'I need test if symbol is a property here
    NEXT

I would be pleased if I could use a test like: IF (symbol.type =
typeControl.Property) THEN

But, I can't do that in Gambas2 because symbol is a String. In Gambas3
I can't use .Symbols.Kind because it is a virtual class

So. How I could do that?

--
Fabián Flores Vadell
www.comoprogramarcongambas.blogspot.com