[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 GTK+ Keystroke Problem

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Thu Dec 9 10:32:40 CET 2010

Problem fixed. For those interested I had at some time allocated CTRL-O
as a shortcut key for a menu. I changed my mind and unchecked the CTRL
option and thought this was all I needed to do. In fact I had left just
'o' as a shortcut key so it was intercepted by the menu system and not
passed to the textbox. I found it by creating a new form and copying all
my controls from the offending form and it worked. Then I used a good
old command line 'comm' to compare the files and spotted this
difference. Embarrassing!
Regards
Mike