[Gambas-user] Gambas 3 Printing

Michael mdavies5 at ...169...
Thu Dec 9 05:17:13 CET 2010

Thanks Benoit,
I have upgraded my print routines to run in V.3. The beauty of Gambas is
the ability to work around any problems.
My only outstanding problem is the inability to set the Paper
Orientation in Printer.Configure or to code it with
"hPrinter.Orientation = Printer.Landscape".
I look forward to a fix when available.
Regards
Michael