[Gambas-user] Dinamic menu structures

Matti math.eber at ...221...
Fri Aug 6 18:14:06 CEST 2010

I don't understand why you want to handle this with menus.
If you want "to browse the directory structure and to point to the desired
folder", it's done with a Dialog:

  DIM myPath as String
  Dialog.Title = "Look for the mobile phone"
  Dialog.Path = System.Path
  If Dialog.SelectDirectory() Then Return
  myPath = Dialog.Path
  Print myPath

Instead of 'System.Path' you could define any start folder.
And afterwards you can copy things easily to myPath on the phone.

Or do I misunderstand you completely?
Matti