[Gambas-user] Dinamic menu structures

M. Cs. mohareve at ...626...
Fri Aug 6 17:36:47 CEST 2010

My goal: Let's have a mobile phone, and I would like to send data (images,
mp3) to the phone, but I don't know how the directory structure of that
certain phone would look like. I would like to have a "Send to:" option
which is present for e.g  in Konqueror, which would enable me to browse the
directory structure and to point to the desired folder. I've tried to create
arrays of Menus, but it isn't possible.
Usually I define a fixed number of submenus inside the subroutine:

PUBLIC SUB Element_Menu()
DIM menu1,menu2,....menuN AS Menu
menu1=NEW Menu(container)
menu1.Text=....
menu1.Action=....

END

And the Actions are global variables of the containing Form, which are
raised inside the subroutine
Action_Activate()

Is there another approach? This all is only for static number of elements.
I'd like to create a menu-tree. How if possible?