[Gambas-user] DatePicker and MessageLabel were disabled in revision #3084

EA7DFH ea7dfh at ...2382...
Mon Aug 2 19:31:15 CEST 2010

   El 01/08/10 16:37, Benoît Minisini escribió:

El 01/08/10 02:11, Benoît Minisini escribió:

Hi,

As the subject said, I have disabled DatePicker and MessageLabel in the
gb.form component, to see if someone use them.

These controls have problems, especially the DatePicker, and if their
creator want to fix them, they should tell me. Otherwise they may be
removed, or rewritten if I have time and someone really needs them.

In the same revision, you can add close buttons to TabStrip tabs, as
someone asked recently.

Regards,

 I use a custom DatePicker (based on DateChooser) extensively in my
applications in Gambas2, I don't want it to disappear as a control when
I begin migrating to Gambas3, as it saves a lot of code and it's a
handsome control.

So, please do not remove it... ;-)

The DatePicker has many problems, so something must be done!

   I could not find the code for this widget. Where is located in the (trunk)
   source code?
   And, what are the *many* known problems?
   Regards
--
Jesus, EA7DFH