[Gambas-user] User components in Gambas 3

Fabien Bodard gambas.fr at ...626...
Wed Apr 21 22:16:18 CEST 2010

and there is a way to dynamiquely add these dependence during the
execution ... i meen use this 'library' like dynamic plugins ?

I've in mind some projects that will need that.

so it need a way to list, linked library, and load new one at runtime.