[Gambas-user] serial port issue

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Wed Apr 21 15:08:35 CEST 2010

Thanks for the info! I may need to find some reliable hardware, this can be
an issue (the one installed by my Chinese informatics colleague doesn't give
me too much confidence :-)

Did you have to install any driver to get it working?

Robi