[Gambas-user] form_resize issue

Robert JUHASZ robert1juhasz at ...626...
Sat Apr 17 15:09:57 CEST 2010

Hello List,

When the user resizes the main form of my application I try to follow the
form size with the controls on the form. I use the Form_resize event and I
modify the controls' position accordingly.

My hierarchy is something like that:

Form
  TabStrip1
     TabStrip11
        TableView111
     TabStrib12
        TableView121
        TableView122

It seems working correctly for any control I'm looking at... but not always
for the others.
For instance if I'm on the TabStrip11 and I resize the form then the
TableView111 behaves normally but if I go to check the TableView122 then I
can see the previous size.
I call the refresh method for each item after modifying it's position or
size.

Do I miss something or is it a bug?
I use Ubuntu 9.10 (64 bit), Gambas 2.20.

Robi