[Gambas-user] showing changelog in your application

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Fri Apr 16 21:37:17 CEST 2010

Hi,

Looking inside a file.gambas with a text editor, I can see part of changelog
text. I was searching in gambas doc but I didn't found anything about this
(maybe not enough time) .

Is there some way to show to the user changelog text getting this info from
an gambas object? I know if I deploy the application with file changelog.txt
I can read this with no problem. I'm asking for something like sChangeLog =
Application.ChangeLog()

Thanks in advance.

Ricardo Díaz