[Gambas-user] using sockets to send binay files

Ricardo Díaz Martín oceanosoftlapalma at ...626...
Sun Apr 11 14:22:10 CEST 2010

Thanks Olivier for your reply. I discovered last night binary files can be
sent as text files if you "uuencode" on before sending and "uudecode" after
files are received.

uuencode and uudecode are unix standards commands (they are in Ubuntu
repositories and in Mac OX too)

The code you put in your mails only works with text files.

Regards,
Ricardo Díaz