[Gambas-user] using sockets to send binay files

Olivier Cruilles linuxos at ...1896...
Sun Apr 11 13:25:04 CEST 2010

Hi,

May be this email can help you.

On Mon, 1 Dec 2008 06:50:06 am Robert Moss wrote:

Robert this may not be much help to you and I'm not sure how related to your
problem it is,  but just on the off chance. I struggled with saving a picture
and retrieving from a postgres field.

The code I included worked really well for a long time, but in the last couple
of upgrades though it saves the file ok, it retreives a corrupt image. and I
get a libpng error (sob sob) and I havn't had time or inclination to re-look
at it.

Please if/when you figure it out can I have a few pointers.

Regards

Richard