[Gambas-user] Where do put translation package for a gambas application (specifically IDE)?

Leandro Santiago leandrosansilva at ...626...
Fri Apr 9 04:45:15 CEST 2010

Hello to all.

I'm continuing the pt_BR translation of Gambas3 IDE, but I'm having a
problem.

I'm using lokalize (old kbabel) to translate the potfile, but I don't know
how "integrate" the translation into gambas IDE. I recreated the .mo file
and recompiled gambas3.gambas, but it continues in English lang.

The envronment variables (LC_* and LANG) are ok (pt_BR.UTF-8).

What is the language structure of a gambas application? Where must I put the
.mo file? Something like locale/<lang>/LC_MESSAGES/ ?

Thanks.

And sorry my bad English :-)