[Gambas-user] problem with alignmet & position in GB3(qt)

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Tue Apr 6 12:38:40 CEST 2010

On Tuesday 06 April 2010 18:55:16 kobolds wrote:
Hi,

I'm stuggling to understand what you mean - why not just use vertical
box/horizontal box, and set the expand or not expand properties. let the IDE
do the work for  you

I enclose a simple example showing various areas of the screen not-expanding
or expanding.

perhaps if you told us what you are doing and what the final product could look
like it would help.

I've never used a panel ever in my project, and I've hundreds of forms and
modules on a postgres backend with 30 schemas and hundreds of tables.

I've programmed in VB3-6, Python/ wxPython, various IDe's and I reckon gambas
is probably the most predictable I've ever encountered in my life - and
easiest to use.

Let it work for you.

Regards

richard