[Gambas-user] problem with alignmet & position in GB3(qt)

kobolds kobolds at ...2041...
Tue Apr 6 10:55:16 CEST 2010

I couldn't find the option snap to grid in GB3 but I try on/off the toggle
grid . same result .

problem align same height and same width.
1. i create a form and drop 3 buttons
2. change the  button1  only widthxheight to 80x100
3. select the rest button and do align same height and same width
4. after that button1  become 84x98 , button2 become 84x98 , button3 become
84x98
this is wrong . all the button should become 80x100

problem with align button
1. create form and drag 3 buttons
2. set button1 x-position to 200
3. select the rest of buttons . do alignt to bottom
4. all buttons  x-position become 203 .
this is wrong . all button x-position suppose to be 200