[Gambas-user] [SPAM] Dialog file names being obscured

richard terry rterry at ...1946...
Mon Apr 5 00:16:41 CEST 2010

On Monday 05 April 2010 04:14:08 Benoît Minisini wrote:
> > >  Hi list/Benoit
> > >
> > > i posted this previously and non-one answered, so here's a picture.
> > >
> > > ordinary file select dialog popping up - obscuring the file names
> > >
> > > Kubuntu qt4 fairly upto date svn within a couple of numbers of the
> > > latest.
> > >
> > > ? any solution.
> > >
> > > richard
> >
> > You mean that the default dialog size make the directory too small, do
> > you ?
>
> Read instead: You mean that the default dialog size make the directory view
> too small, do you ?

Yes, I just wondered if there could be properties exposed for that dialog box
- to make it whatever appropriate starting size one wanted, included the
internal split between the directory and files, also to be able to set the
style of file display before loading the dialog, to icon or names etc.

richard