[Gambas-user] Parallel Port - Kadaitcha Man

Bjorn Macintosh bjorn.macintosh at ...626...
Sun Apr 4 05:14:09 CEST 2010

Hiya,

I had already found and gone through the link you sent,  it is what part of
my code was based on.  If you have read it and can fully understand it can
you tell me what
iPortNumber should be in order for me to access the parallel port.  I was
thinking it would be 888 as a integer (378 in hex is 888 in dec) however I
don't appear to have got a result from this.

I tryed 378 aswell without result.  I would try polling each and every port
however I understand this would potentially break my pc. not my favourite
option.

Thanks
Bjorn Macintosh